1. This microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world- totally hidden from the naked eye.which can magnify objects up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images like you've never seen before.
2. This allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high resolution, directly on your computer screen.
3. Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton, the milky or amber clouds inside THC crystals or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB digital microscope, with the included software you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files for sharing with your friends, family, boss or client.
4. There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience.
5. If you're a professional user then you'll be happy to know that this software will even display a measurement scale to determine the exact size of the objects you are viewing for accurate appraisals or damage assessment.
6. Use this device for: Examining fine jewelry, coins, stamps, electronics, Industrial Inspection, Computer Parts inspection, Telecom module inspection, scientific teaching tool, Laboratory Research, Medical analysis, School Research tool, Insect dissection examination, Plant dissection examination, Skin examination, Scalp examination, Textile Inspection, Jewelry Inspection, Collections/Coin Inspection, Printing Inspection, Reading Aid, Teacher Add as Project, Presentation or simply use it to have a little fun.
Image Sensor: 0.3M HD CMOS Sensor (Digital 2M)
Controller: High Speed DSP
Lens: Micro-Scope Lens
Focus Range: Manual Focus from 0~200mm
Snap Shot: Software and Hardware
Video Capture Resolution: 640x480
Still Image Capture Resolution: 1600x1200(2M Pixel),1280x960(1.3M Pixel),800x600, 640x480
Frame Rate: Max. 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness
Flicker Control: 50Hz / 60Hz Option
Video Format: AVI
Snap Shot Format: JEPG
Light Source: 8 White Light LED (with adjust controller on USB cable)
Magnification Ratio: 1000X (Manual)
Power Supply: USB Port (5V DC)
Software : Driver and Measurement
System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700MHz & Above, 20M HD Space CD ROM Driver, 128MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card
PC Interface: USB2.0 & USB1.1
Operation System: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites
Sensor: high performance photoreceptor chip
Main control chip: special master control 24Bit DSP
Magnification: 100X-200X, 50X-400X, 50X-500X, 50X-600X, 800X, 1000X
Photo / video: built in
Auxiliary light source: 8pcs white light LED lamp
Static resolution: Standard 640*480, maximum 1600*1200
Digital zoom: 5 segment
Imaging distance: manually adjusting 10mm to a long distance
Image resolution: Standard 640*480, maximum 1600*1200
Fixed base: Universal metal base
CD-ROM: embedded drive, measurement software, user manual
Support system: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN7 32 bit and 64 bit
Power: USB (5V DC)
Interface support: USB2.0&USB
Dynamic frame number: 30f/s
Illuminance range: 0-30000LUX line control adjustable
Hardware requirements: Pentium main frequency 700MHz or above, 1G hard disk CD ROM CD drive, 64MB memory
Application:?industrial testing, computer parts detection, telecommunications module testing, scientific teaching tools, laboratory research, medical analysis, school research tools, insect separation, plant anatomy, skin examination, scalp, textile inspection, jewelry inspection, collection / coin inspection, printing inspection, reading aid, Teachers join the project, introduction and so on.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.?
1x USB Digital Microscope
1x Lift Tray
1x Calibration Ruler